Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yyco Make Passive Income With Canada s Top Real Estate ETFs
Bmed 3 Reasons I ll Never Sell Shaw Communications (TSX:SJR.B)
Tech giant Shopify TSX:SHOP NYSE:SHO stanley mug P has been one of the biggest growth stories of the year so far. Shopify has seen its stock price grow by more than 150% since the beginning of 2020 an incredible feat given that the SP/TSX Composite Index is trading roughly at the same place it began the year.Now v stanley italia alued at a market cap of $160 billion, Shopify is ranked as the largest company in Canada. It recently passed the Royal Bank of Canada to claim the number one spot.Why I m not buying more Shopify shares todayAll cylinders seem to be firing for one of the hottest tech stocks in the country. But that s not enough for me to keep buying at these prices. I m a very satisfied Shopify shareholder, but I ll be waiting for a drop in price before I added stanley cups to my position.The tech company trades at a staggering price-to-sales ratio of 75. The company did recently post quarterly growth close to 100%, but expectations will continue to be sky-high at this valuation.聽I ve covered two other Kldu TSX Today: What to Watch for in Stocks on Wednesday, December 20
If there is a single industry that loved by Canadians, it would be the banking industry. While Canadians generally like to invest in the Big Five Banks, there stanley cup are other banks outside th stanley cup nz at group that are worth considering. Canadian Western Bank TSX:CWB and National Bank of Canada TSX:NA are both strong companies, so which one should you consider adding to your portfolio A deep dive on the two companiesThe SP/TSX 60 Index follows 60 large companies listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange that are leaders in important industries. Of these two com stanley becher panies, only National Bank of Canada is included in the index. This suggests that it would be the larger company and have a wider reach than Canadian Western Bank.This is supported by the reported total assets of each company: National Bank of Canada reported $281 billion in assets in its 2019 annual report, while Canadian Western Bank reported $31.4 billion in assets that the same year.What is interesting, however, is the reach both