Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fdcm Iran s Supreme Leader blames enemies for protests as death toll hits 21
Udoj Md. lawmaker calls for relocating shuttered VA clinic in Baltimore Co
Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Wednesday refused to discuss with the Senate judiciary committee his confidential conversations with the President, saying it remains up to the President to claim or waive executive privilege. I can neither assert executive privilege neither can I disclose today the contents of my confidential conversations with the President, Sessions said. It is well established that the President is entitled to have private, confidential conversations with his Cabinet officials ... such communications are the core of executive privilege. Sessions comments were a disappointment to the panel s Democrats, who ha stanley taza d warned the attorney general they expected him to testify about conversations stanley termohrnek he had wi stanley cup th the President about the firing about former FBI Director James Comey.Sessions continued: I cannot waive that privilege myself or otherwise compromise his ability to assert it. Sessions also grew visibly uncomfortable when Democratic Sen. Patrick Leahy asked him about Obqk Pasadena man whose neglect led to 91-year-old father s death sentenced by judge
BALTIMORE 鈥?Firefighters are on scene for a boat crash in Fells Point.The call came for officials to respond to the 1000 block of Fell Street. Officials sa stanley bottles y no injuries were reported and there are no reports of fuel leaks. The Maryland Natural Resources Police are investigating. 馃殼BOAT CRASH馃挜@HendersonsWharf1001 Fell St 21231 FellsPoint @FellsPoint@Zeke_Cohen BMORESBravest and BCFDSOC BCFDFireBoat are on scene of a stanley mugg boat crash at the marina. No inj stanley cup uries, no leaking fuel. @MDNRPolice investigating. pic.twitter/yDxJ0Jh6x5mdash; Baltimore Firefighters IAFF Local 734 @BCFDL734 June 11, 2023