Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mjcj Sending prayers and pajamas, St. Margaret s School holds donation drive for Cas
Gora Out-of-state drivers rack up millions in unpaid Maryland tolls
President Trump is proposing to end all federal funding for public broadcasting. Now a budget battle is beginning, and brands like PBS and NPR say they are ready to fight 鈥?again.If Congress supports Trump s proposal, it would cause the collapse of the public media system itself and the end of this essential national service, Corporation for Public Broadcasting CEO Patricia Harriso stanley cup n said in a statement Thursday morning.She emphasized that noncommercial stations offer educational shows for kids, historical documentaries, newscasts, and emergency alerts.The federal government provides about stanley mug $450 million to the corporation, known as the CPB, each year. The CPB, in turn, distributes grants to local TV and radio stations and producers of news and entertainment programming.Some Republican politicians have been trying to strip all fu stanley cup nding from the CPB since the 1970s. But they have never succeeded.In other words, public broadcasting officials and their supporters on Capitol Hill have been t Njjl Baltimore County Police investigate 2 fatal crashes
BALTIMORE 鈥?Kamryn Keys, owner of Sweet Kam and Krazy Sweet Cafe, started her first business at just 9-years-old. With t stanley thermosflasche he help of her mother, Shamea Shay, Keys was able to grow her treats business over the years.What started out as just shaved ice and a signature lemonade, quickly grew to more challenging treats like; cake pops, chocolate covered pretzels, snowballs and even cheesecake. Now, the duo is opening up a Krazy Sweet Dessert Cafe on North Charles Street. Keys shared what inspired the start of her business journey. What inspired me really, I just wanted to try something new and I just tried making sweet treats at home. We saved up and did events and stuf stanley cup f so we had bought this store and now we re advancing to opening everyday and you know our grand opening is tomorrow, Keys said. The original business, Sweet Kam, has paved the way so that other teens and young adults can join in on sharing a piece stanley cup website of the business to vend and create their own entrepreneurial endeavors.Krazy S

Wcsi DC Daily: Russian lawyer says she s ready to testify about Trump Jr. meeting
A joint group of scientists from the European Southern Observatory announced on Wednesday that the group has found a planet 40 light years away from Earth that could potentially support life.The planet, which vaso stanley has been dubbedLHS 1140b, is roughly 40 percent larger than Earth, and is in its star s habitable zone. The stanley cups habitable zone is an area around a star where temperatures are at a level that could allow for liquid water.Scient stanley uk ists believe that liquid water and an atmosphere are two prerequisitesneeded for life.LHS 1140b is 10 times closer to its respective star than Earth is to the Sun, but only receives about half the sunlight. LHS 1140bis circling a red dwarf star, which emits less heat and light than the Sun.Scientists do caution that it is possible that the planet had its water stripped in the formation of its solar system, causing a runaway greenhouse effect.But given the size and location of LHS 1140b, the planet is an obvious candidate for further research. This is the most exc Reif Women senators 鈥?all of them 鈥?call for stronger legislation against sexual harassment
You could blame it on early voting. People showed up in modest numbers to cast ballots on this Primary Election Day stanley thermobecher , stanley cup and some had trouble finding their precincts. When I showed up to vote, there was nobody there, said Quentin Glenn in West Baltimore, There was no signage. After a few hours of confusion, Glenn and his mother showed up at James Mosher Elementary to vote---a few blocks away from where they had been instructed to vote at Friendship Preparatory Academy on Whitmore Avenue. My son already told me about no one being there, but they gave me a print out stanley cup as to where I was supposed to go vote, and I said, Nobody is voting there. So they said, Well, that s where you re supposed to vote, said Vivian Glenn. City Board of Elections Director Armstead Jones attempted to explain to us what went wrong. It was closed and we had no choice, but to move it, said Jones, We had moved one of the polling places that was in the old site, and we found that there was a second one that need