Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hbzb Hotel refuses to let homeless man living in tent have room Good Samaritans paid
Yjmu Mom accused of decapitating infant daughter rejects plea deal
Carl Kasell, a fixture on NPR for more than 30 years on Morning Edition and later its quiz show Wait Wait ... Don t Tell Me!, died Tuesday from complications from Alzheimer s disease. He was 84.Kasell began his career at NPR as a part-time employee on All Things Considered in the mid-1970s, then became the news announcer for the first broadcast of Morning Edition in 1979.In that role Kasell became one of public radio s most recognizable voices. Yet after years of being associated with b stanley cup reaking news, he had the opportunity to showcase a lighter side of himself starting in 1998 as judge and scorekeeper on Wait stanley taza stanley website Wait, hosted by Peter Sagal. An early prize for winners was to have Kasell record the outgoing message on their answering machine.In a statement, Sagal called him the kindest, most decent person I have ever known, adding that after listening to him for years, Hearing him say my name, that very first time, made me feel like I had somehow made it. Kasell became scoreke Sgye Frederick Co. Sheriff s Office has received complaints of suspicious devices being left in residents mailboxes
BALTIMORE 鈥?A recent trend on social media has some people worried about having their cars stolen with a USB cord.The TikTok trend crowned the Kia boyz has been responsible for dozens of c stanley cup ars throughout the country being easily stolen with a cellphone charger.Ashley Foote, who lives in New York, said that while vacationing in Missouri, she had her Kia stolen and the thieves used a USB cord to start and steal the car. When I got into my car, there was about five different USB cords in the car, so it seemed as though stanley cup they were just trying different cords, Foote said. That s when we called the Kia dealership to see if there was like any tracking we could find out. Foote wasn t aware of the trend circulating on TikTok showing people how to easily steal the Kia cars, and she said the Kia dealership didn t know how to prevent it fro stanley termosy m happening again. My car was probably taken in 30 seconds, Foote said. There was no glass that was broken. My alarm didn t signal. They did not need a key,
Sosp DUI suspect throws pizza at police, officers say
Baltimore Police are seeking a teen charged as an adult in connectio stanley cup n with several bump and run style thefts.Joseph Coates, 17, is wanted on charges including carjacking, robbery, theft between $10,000 and $100,000, conspiracy to commit carjacking, motor vehicle theft and s stanley taza econd-degree assault.Several other suspects remain in jail.A bump and run is when a driver hits another car, then when the victim gets out of the vehicle to exchange information, the other driver steals his car.RELATED: 6 teens charged in bump and run robberies in BaltimoreAnyone with information on Coates is ask stanley cup ed to call 410-637-8970.Download the ABC2 News app for the iPhone, Kindleand Android. Pmxv Virginia mayor arrested in meth, sex sting
BALTIMORE 鈥?The current and upcoming shake ups on the Baltimore City Council continue as District 4 Councilman Bill Henry said he will not seek reelection for his current seat in 2020. Instead he announced his intent to pursue the Baltimore City Comptroller s office. I have said for some time now that my plans for 2020 did not involve running for re-election to my Council seat, Henr stanley cup y said in a statement released to the media. As many of you know I ve been exploring a campaign for Baltimore City Comptroller. I will be officially lau stanley trinkflaschen nching my campaign on June 1. I look forward in the coming days and weeks to laying out a more accountable and transparent vis stanley mugs ion for how our City government can better serve the people, including through reforms and priorities I intend to pursue as the next Baltimore City Comptroller. The Office of the Comptroller is currently filled by Joan M. Pratt. Pratt said she intends to run for reelection. The comptroller is one of three citywide elected offices in
Jkfo DEA warns about potent drugs on streets of Baltimore
Recruiters from nearly 50 companies are looking to hire local veterans.The free career fair takes place Thursday stanley romania at MT Bank Stadium from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.RecruitMilitary, a veteran hiring company, is sponsoring the event to connect veterans, transitioning military personnel, National Guard members, Reserve members and their spouses.Recruiters encourage applicants to dress in interview attire and to be prepared to discuss their resumes for pos stanley cups sible job offers. RecruitMilitary job fairs m stanley website aintain a track record of helping veterans find meaningful employment, president and CEO Peter Gudmundsson said in a news release. Just last year, 56 percent of veteran job seekers expected to secure an interview as a result of their participation in a RecruitMilitary job fair and employers were expected to extend as many as 38,700 interviews and more than 12,000 job offers. Find registration information HERE.Download theABC2News app for theiPhone,KindleandAndroid Kgiw Police looking for suspect in Harford County Wells Fargo robbery
HOWARD COUNTY, Md. 鈥?Howard County police have charged several teens in the November robberies of two Centennial High School students and an additional unrelated robbery three days later in the same neighborhood. stanley thermoskannen On November 8, two high school students reported being robbed at gunpoint within minutes of each other in Ellicott City. On stanley quencher e student, according to police, said he was robbed at gunpoint in the 9700 block of Riverside Circle. Five minutes later, another said he was robbed just down the road on nearby Gwynn Park Drive.Neither victim was inju stanley cup red. An hour before all that, at around 2:10 p.m., police said there was an attempted carjacking 15 minutes away in Columbia at the 10300 block of College Square.RELATED: Ellicott City students robbed walking home from school, police sayPolice have charged three teenage girls, two 15-year-olds and a 14-year-old from Baltimore. On November 11, in the 4000 block of Arjay Circle in Ellicott City, a woman reported two suspects robbed her at gunpoi